Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Moab?...no the front yard!

So last night I told Ryan and Jaxon I was going to run and not to bother me for about 45 minutes. Well, about 20 minutes into my run Jaxon came down to my exercises room and said to me laughing, "you have to come and see what dad is doing, you have to, you just have to!!!" Well I didn't. I finished running and then went outside to see what these two yahoos were doing. I could not find them anywhere but I did find my camera outside on a window seal. As I viewed the pictures this is what I found....

Posted by Picasa

Yes, Yes, Yes this is my front yard. Not Moab. We have 2 huge rocks that sit on both sides of our driveway. Ryan has a jeep that has its own garage and usually only gets driven on special occasions. I think he hopes someday he will get the time and be able to take it to Moab. I think he should wait and actually go to Moab, not my front yard. I swear I can not leave those two alone for 2 second or trouble is brewing.

I have to admit, they have a blast together so I guess I can't complain to much, just look how much Jaxon is loving what his dad has done. And I guarantee Ryan is loving it just as much but he had to take to picture. Can you imagine when Jaxon gets older what they will be doing.

HEAVEN HELP ME!!!!

5 comments:

DTanner said...

What a nut! BTW... when are we going to Moab? It is almost too hot to go now.

Ali said...

I am SO impressed with your blog! I'm so glad you've joined the bandwagon. You are so good at it already! I LOVE it! This way I can actually see updated pics of your vacations and kids without having to squint and try and see them on your tiny cell ;) I love it.

Michelle said...

Yeah! I am finding out about all these new blogs through Ali! I feel like I haven't seen all my work buddies FOREVER! I can't believe you can put Sky's hair into piggies. How cute. I can just see you being the ultimate "soccer mom".
PS...I was talking about you with the Ross' She said that your hubbies were friends. They are a fun couple

Karen said...

Joni, as I read your blog I can totally hear you telling this story. I love the pictures of Jaxon under the car. That is hilarious!

jennie said...

WHAT??? Since when have you had a blog? I LOVE it! I've missed my friend. I think about you alot and I'm glad I get to see what you are up to through your blogety blog! My blog is private, but I'll invite you if you want to e-mail me. jennie.christensen@gmail.com

xoxo

I'm back to work now, but I keep getting pulled, so I may not see you for another 6 months.