
It was awesome and so fun to see him. Life on a military base is totally different than my life. Russell, my little bro, had to salute everybody in a higher rank as he passed them. What was the most awesome is to see how Russell had changed. My mom and I always took care of him growing up, well lets not lie, right up until he left to go into the marines. When we saw him and spent the day with him, he smiled all the time, his head was held high with so much confidence and he talked like the world was in his hands. It was AWESOME. He looked so great and I am so proud of what he has accomplished.






6 comments:
Those are neat pictures of your brother :) I bet that was cool that Jaxson could go with you and see him too...he looks so proud of his Uncle. Tell your bro thanks for serving from us...I don't think I know anyone personally that serves and it's such a TRUE service and sacrifice:)
Well hello there beautiful! I miss you and all your fun stories at work! I bet i'm so behind on some good ones, but I found your blog, so you gotta tell em on here! I bet your bro had a totally different 4th this year. Bless him!
I come back to work on Tuesday the 8th and am so bummed it wont be with all my 5th floor hotties! I love you guys. We have got to go boating together sometime now that ya'll have one too! Love you girl.
Aren't we lucky to have people like him in our country to stand up for us! Looks like you had a blast in good old SG! I just got back from there myself. It is fun but dang hot!
hey joni!!! it's valerie (from the 5th floor) how are you? your kids are darling & i can't believe how big jaxon is!!!
Hey Joni-- I didn't know you blogged. I love the pictures I can't believe how old Jaxon is. He doesn't even look like the same boy that went to 7 peaks--so many years ago. You guys look great. This is Pam Howard from the 5th floor. I miss you guys specially summer time when we did so many fun things togethor.
Alright woman, you really need to update your blog. jk Haven't seen you guys in awhile, r you still running? I hope life is good. We all need to get together and chill. Take care and chat with you later.
Ash
Post a Comment