We bought Sky this new bike at Wal-mart about 2 weeks ago. She still is trying to get the hang of it but geez... she sure looks cute trying! I love the sunglasses. She get super frustrated because her feet won't stay on the peddles. Oh well, when your this cute it doesn't matter if you can peddle or not someone will surly com
e to your rescue ... DAD!!!
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Joni, I love your blog and I am so glad you joined the blogsquad. Sky is adorable!
Hey woman,
Look how cute your little on is on her bike, I love the glasses. Marcy told me about the 5k this weekend. I have a Wedding up in Salt Lake that morning so I wont be able to make it. My friend wants us there when she comes out of the temple. DANG IT!!! I really wanted to run that with you guys. Let me know the next one you guys run. Have fun and hope life is great. Chat with you later
Post a Comment