Monday, June 16, 2008
Kindergarten Graduation
What an awesome day. Of course I believe Jaxon was Valadictorian of Mrs. Lews 2008 A.M. Kindergarten class. I cried through the entire program and Ryan and my mom just laughed at me. I can't believe Jax is going to be in first grade. He is such an awesome kid, I can't wait to see what his future holds. He is so adventureous and loves life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Wow! I didn't know Jaxon had such curly hair! It is SO very cute! I sure hope if I have a little boy his hair looks like that. Judging from what I look like, its probably pretty likely to happen! ;)
So cute. It's so nice to see all of you again. I'll let you know if I ever enter the blogger realm, and you need to get on FB! Miss you!
Post a Comment