Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wow it's been a while!!!!

So I hope all you bloggers out there have not given up on me. I know its been a while and I know we have been super busy... so I should have been posting the events that have kept us so busy but I always hated going to my basement to use the computer, its lonsome down there at all by myself. Ryan has a lap top he lets me use once a year and I have meet my quota already this year. But being the greatest most awesome husband he is he suprised me with an incredible mothers day gift...


Yes my very own lap top. Now I can blog and watch dancing with the stars, a bloggers dream right?

So what have we been up to since lets see, halloween. Wow it really has been a while.
First christmas...So So So So fun. And best of all I DIDNT HAVE TO WORK!!!!



The kids got way to much but everyone had a blast. And once again my sweetest husband suprised us all with mickey mouse stuff animals... which meant a family vacation to DISNEYLAND!!!!

So the first week of March we loaded a plane at 0600 and we were off the the happiest place on earth!!


It was the best week ever!!! Ryan was a champ. He didn't complain once. We would get up at 0730, go to the park and stay util it closed. We did this for 4 days. It was a long week but I would have stayed another week if we could have... I think Ryan would have to :)

 
Posted by Picasa


Then 2 weeks after Disneyland We traveled to Moab. I was running a half marathon down there and was suppose to go with my running groupies from the CPCU but most of them were on the injured reserve list so Ryan and Jax went with me. It was fun. The weather was perfect and the race went really well. My goal was to run it in less than 2 hours. I crossed the finish line at 1:58 and my chip time was 1:56. I was super happy. After we did a few little hikes up to arches. It was beutiful.

 
Posted by Picasa


And last but not least Jaxon was promoted from a white belt to a yellow belt in karate. I was so proud of him. It has been a great sport for him, it keeps him busy, it teaches him disipline, and most important he loves it!

 
Posted by Picasa


So a very quick update. And a promise to be a better blogger!!!!

9 comments:

Kathy said...

Yay for the new blog post!! What a fun year you've had so far...and yay for your very own laptop!! You have such a cute family :)

Kim and Dustin Mayhew said...

Yeah, it has been a while. Looks like you really have been pretty busy! We made our blog private so if you want to keep reading then just send me your email address. kmayhew@ihc.com

Angel said...

Its ABOUT TIME!!! :) I'm glad Ryan bought you a laptop so now you can blog more often. I loved all the pictures of Disneyland! Your kidos look so cute! :)

jeff and jen said...

Welcome back!!! It is so good to get the update. I have joined the world of blogging. jeffandjenlee@blogspot.com
Although I don't have kids to blog about so. . .
I bought Jamie lunch, and would have brought you lunch, to the CPCU and I was sad you weren't there. Maybe next time.

Lindsey said...

So fun to see all your adventures. I love hearing about them at work and now I we can see the pics. Love the princess' at Disney. Chloee is jealous.

Ali said...

You can thank your husband from me, too. I am looking forward to more frequent updates!! Kudos to your half marathon success! That's the race that Jeff and I trained for when we first met- it's beautiful!

Jace and Ash said...

Yahoo, Welcome back!!! Looks like you guys have had some fun. I have made my blog private too, so email me your email address so we can keep in touch. Lets get together again with everyone and have a BBQ. That was fun. Have a good one and chat with you later.
Ashbrock66@hotmail.com

Michelle said...

I love the catch up. Hopefully this is not going to be an annual thing. You can't just get on once a year and post pics from all year long....we need continuous updates. Glad to see you are somewhat back into the blogging world. I don't want to speak to soon!

Steve and Stephanie said...

your kids are just precious :) way cute pictures!!!