I have to say I seen alot of really cute costumes this year and very creative, but I of course think mine were the CUTEST...of course!!! (My mom would say "every old crow thinks hers is the blackest" love you mom!!!)
Skyler was Abby Cadabby. For those of you who don't know Abby, she is a new Seasame Street character. She is a 3 year old fairy in training and she is darling.
This is Abby Cadabby:

This is Sky as Abby
She was so so so cute. And she had a blast!!! She loved the CANDY!!!
Jaxon was:

Yes Yes Tom Brady. Not sure why we are Tom Brady or New England fans, but we are...GO PATRIOTS!!! I told him he should of wrapped his knee and walked with a limp, but he didn't get it. I thought it was funny LOL!!
He was awfully cute too. Jaxon was worried his candy bag wouldn't be big enough so we has to pack two the entire night.
So another Halloween has come and gone. Now we are just left to deal with sugar highs and candy wrappers all over the house. YEEPY!!!








10 comments:
Aww! She turned out sooo cute. And look at Jax posing to throw the ball. He looks like a natural.
The costumes turned out darling! I especially loved Sky's...she is such a cute little Abby. :)
So so cute! What a fun Halloween!
I am impressed with Skyler's costume! It is perfectly adorable- and looks so much like the character! Very cute- Jaxson looks for real and serious- so fun.
Did you end up filling both Jaxon's bags? Your kids look adorable. Skylers costume is so creative.
The costumes and kids are sooo cute. Love it!
P.S. My mom used to offer us money for our candy bags as well. I just have to tell you that I think you are such a great mother to your children.
Hey woman,
I need you to email me your email address so that I can add you to our blog. My email address is ashbrock66@hotmail.com. I hope life is treating you good. Jace and I were talking the other night and we all need to plan a cruise. I have never been on one so we need to plan for one. Happy Thanksgiving 2morrow. I hope you have swell day
They are so dang cute and you did an awesome job with their costumes! Hope you have a Merry Christmas!
Hey Joni! Just found your blog!! Your kids are dang cute! Hope y'all are doing great! Mis
Post a Comment